So today is my last day of NaBloPoMo. Somehow I have managed to make myself post each and every day in November. I am so glad that I signed up for this, and I will definitely do it again next year. A lot has come about because of this which makes it mean even more to me.
As for my observations, well they have nothing to do with NaBloPoMo.
I've noticed in my daily life that:
1. People treat me differently if I have my son with me, then when I am alone. This includes grocery shopping, visiting friends and family, travelling, etc.
2. People seem to get quite unkind and sometimes mean during this season. This is mainly on the roads and in the stores.
3. My cat definitely thinks he is a dog. He begs for treats and he will make noises at times that sound like a bark/growl.
4. My son positively changes my life each and every day.
5. I am content with my dietary choices, and feel good about everything I put in my body. With the exception of those days when I eat junk food. But, I refuse to feel bad about the chocolate.
6. I am not the same person I used to be. I think most people can say the same thing. I still am not sure who I am, but that's OK.
And with that, I will say it was a very good November.