Sunday, November 18, 2007

It always happens at night

I'll never understand why when anything is going to go wrong, break, get lost, etc., it always happens at the most inconvenient time. You know, at night time when nothing is open. Usually to make things worse, it turns out to be a Sunday night, Thanksgiving week.

Everyone is well. Our central air conditioner, which isn't even two years old? I noticed it was feeling a little sickly when I stepped into a huge pile of water in my hallway. I considered how this happened, and saw that my son was not near the area. But, the closet where the central air is held? Water leaking out from under it.

All I know is my husband must be the most clever and resourceful man in the world at times like this. So far, all is well in A/C land. I'm hoping it lasts, and all I need to do is see if our A/C man can do a routine cleaning.

Here's to hoping for a dry night.

No comments: