Saturday, November 17, 2007

Headache

I noticed the past two days I had this horrible migraine like headache. It didn't seem to be stress related, it seemed to be house related. Every time I left my house, within about 5 minutes it would disappear. I spent much of yesterday running errands. Normally a run to the grocery store this time of year can send me home with a migraine.

It kept me up a lot last night. So, I figured I must be getting sick. I started boosting up my immune system with hopes of knocking it out before it knocked me out. Then the Boy and I were outside taking care of the plants before our weekly trip to Bubba's house. I realized my headache was gone, and I felt wonderful. So, we packed up and headed to Bubba's.

I felt fine the entire time. I was inside and outside, and still no headache. Until of course, I went back inside my home.

When my husband came home today he said "You can really smell those, huh?"



The beautiful roses he had given me, turned out to be the culprit. I forget about this every time. After a good airing out of the house, and moving the roses to our lanai....my headache has gone.

1 comment:

Likestrek said...

Oh, I hate allergies!