Thursday, January 10, 2008

Neighbor cat




There are quite a few animals who roam around my yard during the day and night. In particular is the cat my neighbor has had for maybe six months. She stays out all night and is let in sometime in the morning. This cat reminds me why it is so important to spay and neuter your pets. She hasn't been spayed and is blatantly in heat. She is very vocal. And, it gets my poor elderly cat all wound up. Only, he is neutered, which means he just doesn't understand why this cat is so intent on visiting him. And, it also isn't enjoyable to watch a cat so miserable. I never want to see a cat rub against my window like she does again. It is awful.

I'm sure before long there will be kittens to be given away. And, I could ramble about this for pages. I'll just leave you with some basic info: Humane Society.


And, if you are looking for a new companion, don't forget to check your local shelters and rescues!

No comments: