Monday, October 8, 2007



On the left you see my purchase from the bulk bin of my favorite health food store: chili powder. On the right? Yes, that is a container filled with a previous purchase: nutmeg. Never, EVER, just open a bag full of an unknown spice, stick your nose in and smell it. Trust me don't. It's easier and less painful to just stick your finger in and taste.





Now, no matter how much I may complain about the heat, the bugs, the things I don't even know exist yet.....nothing can compare to having a tree full of oranges in my own backyard. They'll be ready to pick and eat sometime in November or December! Also coming up soon: Decoration Battle!

2 comments:

Likestrek said...

Nice pics. Great first "official entry. Keep up the good work.

Cathy said...

Thank you! I wish I could send you some oranges!