Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine's Party






I'm not really crafty in the sense that people "ooh and ahh" over what I make. But, I do make an effort with the Boy because I think crafts are great for kids. Plus, we had a Valentine's Party to go to. And, when the Boy and I decided to make our own Valentine's cards.......there were only about 15 people going to the party. We made a huge mess for a couple days, and had a great time coming up with ways to decorate the card stock paper. Our cat Doodle even decided to become a part of it.

That last photo was when I thought we had made more than enough cards. That is twenty cards. Until I checked my email and found more people were coming. We ended up making forty cards and finished in time for the party which was Friday. I believe there were over thirty kids there. It was a great time, and we are looking forward to meeting up with them again.

No comments: