Tuesday, July 1, 2008

July already

I can't believe it's already July. We've been fairly busy here the last week or so. Some of the things we've been up to are marathon games of Go Fish and Memory. We use a marvel comic book character memory game to play both. The Boy would play these games non-stop if we let him. Sometimes we throw in a game of "Old Maid", although I'm not sure if that is the politically correct term anymore.

We've been baking loaf after loaf of fresh bread. This is by far the best book I have come across when it comes to ease of baking. The Boy knows the recipe by heart, and makes it himself now. I throw it in the oven for him, of course.

One of the more exciting things, besides my Husband finally catching up to me in age next week....he'll be 30, is our upcoming trip to Walt Disney World. I'm really not sure which member of our family is more excited. The Boy is a bit nervous about Cinderella after seeing a picture of her in a mailing we received. He'd prefer we stay FAR away from that so called Cinderella, apparently.

No comments: