Monday, July 7, 2008

TMJ and chiropractic

Even though I mentioned calling my chiropractor well over a week ago, I actually went to see her this morning. I cannot stress the level of comfort I have with this woman. I immediately feel at peace when I walk in there.

Thankfully, I decided to give her my full trust. Because that allowed me to have an experience similar to this video.



This man has amazing information for anyone interested.

I can say my treatment felt a bit rougher and intense than this demonstration. I also had my pterygoid muscle stretched and massaged. It's done from the inside of the mouth, behind your back molar teeth. That was painful, but it did help me. Other than that, the best description from my visit was the Boy's description. "She was moving Mama's head all around just like a ball!!" I couldn't have said it better myself.

No comments: