Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Thinking

We've been doing a lot of thinking around here. Which usually results in reading more books than normal. Sometimes that includes finding "news" articles that make me worry. Although, I've been known to worry at the drop of a hat.

The following articles make me grateful that we have the opportunity to join a local C.S.A. We know the farmers and the apprentices, and can visit the land they grow our food on. It's also organic and sustainable.


~Tomatoes

~Food Dyes

This articles frightens me.:

~Disinfecting Wipes

And, because I am a Florida resident, this is always in the back of my mind.:

~Hurricane season 2008

But, on a positive note, we are hoping to take a road trip up north this year. Spending some time in Boston and Maine would be a nice break.

No comments: