Thursday, December 27, 2007

It was very merry here on Christmas

Christmas was so much fun this year. It definitely is going to be memorable, especially for the Boy. He had the awareness a lot more this year, and the excitement was contagious. We didn't do as well with the Homemade Pledge as we had hoped, but I feel OK with that. Our gifts seemed to have a theme of creating, reading, games and music. My parents spent the morning at my home, and we later spent the early evening enjoying a meal together at their home. It was very casual and nice.

I hate to take all the decorations down that we so lovingly put up. So, we are lingering a bit with them. Maybe we'll have it all down by New Year's.

I will mention that the Boy is enjoying the new drum set he received. Of course, that goes along with mentioning my Husband really loves his new guitar amp. If we could just throw in a piano...my entire family would be making music together nightly! I think I'm going to pick up a pair of ear plugs though, I have sensitive ear drums.

Hope the season has been enjoyable for everyone out there reading!

No comments: